The PEACE Method:
A Guide to Helping Little Kids Deal with Big Feelings
The PEACE Method is my step-by-step method to reducing the duration, frequency and intensity of tantrums and meltdowns in children. It comes as a result of my combined experience as a behaviour therapist, educator and mother. With proven success in all three areas, I have created the PEACE method in hopes of sharing this success with others.
The PEACE Method is a short, easy-to-follow guide for helping little kids deal with big feelings.
Tantrums and meltdowns are a normal and healthy part of child development, but MAN they can be rough! This guide will help parents and caregivers learn strategies that can help curb the intensity, duration and frequency of tantrums and meltdowns in toddlers.
In this guide, you will find:
1) Tantrums vs. Meltdowns
2) An Introduction to The PEACE Method
3) The Don'ts - Common Mistakes to Avoid
4) Free Resources (and a gift at the end, just for you!)
In this guide, you will NOT find:
1) Strategies that are hard to implement
2) Recommendations that are damaging to you, the child or the relationship
The PEACE Method is available now in paperback or Kindle eBook formats.
Kindle: $8.99 CAD
Paperback: $11.99 CAD